Sunday, October 12, 2008

SM: Gear and Glam and a little Lust

Let me tell you about my little adventure this afternoon:

As Usual, Since The Northwing gates are open for business it is
where I do my Grand Entrance to the Mall. As I looked around, I saw Vintage Cars and Manequins wearing creations from designers of the FCC (Fashion Council of Cebu) and I told myself "what the heck, just old cars and unwearable fashion pieces". So you could pretilly imagine the next scene, Eblog Left.

And So After an hour of sho
pping and a little booze, I found myself outside the store Odyssey and was a little intrigue of the latest albums (which I will download from the net illegally) I entered the little store and browsed the compilations and found the same old NINA coveting songs from Dianne Warren (peace Nina! I also checked if she still has that Araw Mo song, If I could remember it was on your last 2 albums :D) then there was this Gold Jonas Bro. Limited Edition Album with free JB necklace inside (I was tempted to open it) and album by album I browsed and browsed until to my surprise i saw this:

Charlie Green's Album! Oh my SUMMER WIND! I giggle when I remember that song and I also feel moderately cheesy thinking about it.
And Not Only That, when I moved to the other side I was so Surprised to see this:
HasHna Live Encantadia! My favorite show! I really missed the Four Queens of Encantadia especially Perena. (There were only 4 left)

After Swooping Odyssey My parents felt it was time to go home. Heading to the Exit I found myself back to Gear and Glam event and I felt that boring nausea again but then... I saw this really cute CHINITO! He was looking at the vintage cars while I was secretly sneakingly checking him out. OMG, Eblog is in love! But then he had to go so I had to forget about him and leave. But before leaving I took some pictures of some of the cars which i found interesting:


And Of course, Luck as I call it when I turned around The Cute Chinito appeared again and this time I got to see him up close and personal! (sigh) but then I was still able to get a picture of him from afar.


Goodnight Everyone. -eblog

0 comments:

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner