Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Hottie and a Pizza for Lunch.



When we order lunch on a Thursday afternoon, we look at the menu for something our taste buds would crave for.
But some would rather go for something more satisfying than food served in the plate. because some would go for the ones who serve the plate.
Oops, my bad. Unfortunately I'm not referring to our carnal hunger for pleasure however I'm talking about filling up your eyes rather than the stomach.
Not once but twice that I had seen this hottie on my visits to this fast food store in Gaisano Fiesta Mall which offers Overloads! yum! His another Hottie Chinito who rarely is present for the job.
and I'm very blessed that I would see him in my visits. Thinking about it, shall I visit again tomorrow? Come to think of it, A Pizza and a Hottie for lunch? that's a great Combo Meal don't you think, unfortunately no Kiddie Meals for this one.
If you want to know what I mean, decode the simple clues of eBlog and check him out. au revoir!

0 comments:

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner