Monday, October 20, 2008

DB NEW CHANGES REACTIONS

At My latest Visit in DBTC, I witnessed a lot of changes. Some were very Good and some were...errr you know.

Here are my Reactions:

New Passageway
Wasn't that the OLD CR?

Park outside the Chapel
Oh Lamposts! I hope there not controversial.

PE UNIFORM
Utterly Delightful, Some Boys looked Hot in it.

The Chapel
The Tarpaulin was like an Illusion.
Nice!

New Building In The Seminary Football Field
Wow, its like Constance Billard.

Seminary Parking Area
Jo's Chicken, anyone?

Canteen
Where's the Aircon?

New Teachers Uniform
No comment, kever.

Assistant Principals Office
Great Place for playing Articulate!

Nang Belens
One Double, One Hotdog and 2 puso please!

New Set of C.A.T officers
Hoochies!

Overall, I enjoyed it.

0 comments:

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner