Friday, October 3, 2008

I have returned.

For a long period of time, I have banished myself. Roaming silently in the realm of reality. Being Invisible gave me an impact of realization of how ruthless it is to remain in that lifestyle. And so I have returned to the cyberspace world where I had caused a lot of misery and shame over people who are controversial. However, I have returned for a cause and expect things to be different this time. Whatever My motives are, facts are facts and the fact is I have returned, and if you can support that and not be threatened and competitive then great. If not.... thats your choice.

P.S. Dont Worry, From now on whatever appears in this blog is the truth. just Pray that what I hear is a lie because if it isn't.... you know what happens next.

0 comments:

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner