Friday, October 3, 2008

Shame, shame.... and more shame!

Requested by the Diva herself, I was prompted to post this in my blog.

mystery spiller: jeliangao naka apuch ka tulo..........
mystery spiller: ________ ka tulo sad.........
mystery spiller: ____ ka isa..............
mystery spiller: villaver ka _______...........
mystery spiller: de la torre ka _____ ...........

For Now I decided to censor the names of the rest.... because they are still to be evaluated if they really deserve this.

Note: Actual Ym Chat sent by the Diva, censored for the Spiller's sake...

1 comments:

sab143 said...

i found myself not guilty of those accusations. FYI, I don't mingle with those names enlisted and that I can prove. Please, try doing reports on those are true and are facts! self-conceited people. too bad, no evidences.

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner