Saturday, October 11, 2008

History is repeating itself.

The Competition is Up, More Hotter than before. DB's Altarina 08 has gone to a stunning yet fierce week of whooping and dashing the Altar. The 1st Judging is done and the results are in. For Those who has no knowledge of it, here they are.
HS 1st Division
1. II-Orione
2. I-Beltrami
3. II-Hlond

2nd Division
1. IV-Magone
2. IV-Vicuna
3. III-Caravario

More like History has it's way to repeat itself in such short period of time. In my Time, the A's and the D's were always the ones who were competing for the gold and they always find themselves in every tight yet High spots on the contest. The way I look at the results It's really really quite similar.

Moreover, the heat of the Competition is getting to me, And I'm itching to check it out. One Of these days I might swoop it out myself! Until the next post.

0 comments:

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner