Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Lady Of Lindogon,Simala

7:10 am- We arrived outside the gate of our Lady Of Lindogon,Simala. As I my teary weary eyes opened to see the commotion outside our car I wondered why there are a lot Men in Blue Uniform and cars barricading the entrance. So I opened my window to ask one of the police officers who was sipping some hot coffee to fill me some info and he told me that Our Lady of Lindogon will now depart for her visit to Bantayan. Lucky, Blessed or whatever you may call it, I felt that inspired emotion like the one you experience after a rosary rally when The Holy Virgin Passed by... Good Thing I brought with me my Camera, for truly I could proudly say...This is a great catch.




Its really a Marian Month, dont you think?

-Until my Next Post-
Eblog

0 comments:

 

Eblog Exclusives © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner